So a few months ago I bought Burlap Panels at Michael's at a really good price. I had no idea what to do with them, so they just hung around in my closet. Finally I decided to find a purpose for them. I looked on Pintrest and got Inspired!
So this is how I made my Burlap wall art. The link to the original post of where I got my idea will be at the bottom.
The Burlap panel is from Michael's (Artist's Loft 12 x 16 inch)
Stencils are from Michael's (do not remember the font because I bought them last year for my wedding).
Pencil
Sharpie
ruler
I divided the burlap into 3 sections using my ruler and pencil (The pencil line make it easier to write straight).
Then I started penciling in the letters. Each letter is separate so you have to plan ahead and space them out so that you don't end up with too much space or too little space.
Then outline with sharpie.
Color it in.
I felt like my letters were a little bare, so I added some leaves.
Frame it and Ta Da! Art you wouldn't find at Walmart.
I loved working with these Burlap panels so much, that I will be making more. So stay tuned.
Original post: http://www.hometalk.com/3096858/unbelievably-easy-to-make-framed-burlap-words-mpinterestparty

Love it ! :-) :-) :-) :-)
ReplyDelete