Fabric and Bead Plate Charger





You will need:
Fabric
Beads
Something hard that you can use as the backbone of the charger.
Here I am using material used to make signs.



Measure your cardboard. My plate was 10x10 inches so I made my cardboard 12x12 inches

Wrap the cardboard like you would a gift. I tried to do most of the gluing on the side edges because they will be covered by the beads.


Hot glue the beads around the edges






2 comments:

  1. Cute DIY Ella. I love the elegance the beads add to the set-up. Very pretty💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! and beads are so cheap. you can buy them for like a dollar at dollar tree.

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meet The Author

Hi! My name is Ella, and my passion is creating beautiful things. I'm 24 years old. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I have the most handsome and kind husband, and have a baby boy who brings indescribable joy to my life.