Tea Organizer

So if you are anything like me, you probably have boxes and boxes of tea. My problem with that is, its messy and when guests come I have to pull out all the boxes. So I decided to make a tea organizer. 



The idea is simple, Here I have a box (any box will do), scissors, scrapbook paper to decorate and a pen. You will also need regular cardboard (you can cut it out from any old box).



For this I used the sides of an old UPS box (I like to keep things because I often find uses for them).


Step 1: Measure your cardboard to fit into your box the way you want them to.



Step 2: Then using the scrapbook paper. line the inside of the box and glue the paper down.


Step 3: Using the same paper, cover the three pieces of cardboard and glue it down.


Step 4: Put hot glue where you want the dividers to go, and glue them down

Lastly, organize your teas and enjoy the fresh new look. This is so easy to make it it looks so much better than my mess before.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meet The Author

Hi! My name is Ella, and my passion is creating beautiful things. I'm 24 years old. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I have the most handsome and kind husband, and have a baby boy who brings indescribable joy to my life.