Life is hard when you have an old phone. I have an HTC one, and finding phone cases for that model is so hard. They are all either really ugly, or look really manly. So I decided to make my own. I was inspired to do this project because I have so many awesome scrapbook paper pieces and I had no idea what to do with them. The best part about this diy is you can use any scraps you have laying around. It can be wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, photographs and even paint color samples, and after you have the paper cut to the right size, you can decorate it with stickers or markers or anything you want. It is a cool project to get creative with if you have kids because they will have fun drawing for your new phone case.
Step 2: Pick out the papers you want to use.
Step 3: Lay your phone on the paper and outline it.
Step 4: Cut it out
Step 5: Put the paper inside of the plastic case and outline the camera hole and cut it out.
Step 6: Make a bunch of these and switch them out as much as you want. Currently made a fall one, but for Christmas I will use some red and green scrapbook paper,
If you want a visual explanation check out this Youtube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzVS0XOeYSU



0 comments:
Post a Comment