The holidays are just around the corners and there are so many awesome parties that are about to happen. I am sure if you are planning on having a party, you want cool invitations to give you your guests. I made a few examples for a hot chocolate bar party. It is easy to make and if you have random old cards laying around somewhere you can re-purpose them into matching invitation cards.
You will need: cards, scrapbook paper, twine, glue, scissors and an embellishment for the top.
I found this awesome website where you can make any chalkboard art/quote you want. by choosing fonts and borders you can personalize your message.
http://postergen.com/chalkboard-generator
Step 1: Outline and cut out the scrapbook paper around the card.
Step 2: Glue the scrapbook paper down. Make sure to put a generous amount of glue on the edges
Step 3: Glue your embellishment on top
Step 4: Tie a piece of twine around the card for a little texture
Step 5: Write the party details inside.


0 comments:
Post a Comment