Moss Placemats



Lately I have been in love with the rustic forest look. I had this idea to make a forest theme romantic dinner table setting. Moss placemats was a must. The project is pretty easy but the results are amazing. 

You will need:
Roll of Moss (Michael's 14.99)
Green Place Mats (Ross $3.99)
Scissors
Hot glue gun


Get green placemats so it matched the moss a little. You can really make any shape you want. At the end of this post I will post a link to another blog where she made the moss placemats circles.

You can buy a roll of dried moss at Michael's for $14.99. Unroll the roll and lay it flat. Cut out the size of the placemat from the moss.

Hot glue down any loose pieces.

Put a lot of hot glue on the place mat, and glue in onto the moss.

I left the edges sticking out because I wanted my place mat to be a little bigger. The place mat underneath really just adds support so the moss doesn't rip.

I just adore how they look. Definitely perfect for a forest theme.

Similar posts:
http://www.jourdanfairchild.com/my-blog/2014/04/09/make-this-moss-placemats
http://www.bespokedecor.ca/diy-moss-placemats-saint-patricks-day-blogger-party/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meet The Author

Hi! My name is Ella, and my passion is creating beautiful things. I'm 24 years old. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I have the most handsome and kind husband, and have a baby boy who brings indescribable joy to my life.