Succulent Napkin Rings


Succulents are so popular right now, so for my forest theme, I decided to make succulent napkin rings. I love napkin rings because it is an easy way to decorate an empty plate.

You will need:
Twine (Dollar Tree $1.00, three bundles)
Shower Curtain Rings (Dollar Tree $1.00, 12 rings)
Succulents (Dollar Tree $1.00, one succulent)


First, Hot glue the napkin ring shut.

Dap a little hot glue on the side and put the twine on it. Wrap the twine around the napkin ring adding some hot glue in places to keep it down.


Pull your succulent out of the pot and cut the stem off. You can buy succulents in many other stores such as Joann's and Michael's but they are more spendy. Dollar tree doesn't always have succulents. I just got lucky.

Hot Glue the succulent to your ring.

This cost me a little over a dollar for each. If you tried to buy these online you would end up spending at least 5 dollars on each. And what a beautiful way to dress up a table!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meet The Author

Hi! My name is Ella, and my passion is creating beautiful things. I'm 24 years old. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I have the most handsome and kind husband, and have a baby boy who brings indescribable joy to my life.