You will need:
1. Blank wooden ornament ($1.99 at Michael's)
2. Printed out picture (It can be a photo or just printed off your office printer)
3. Circle tag (I will post the one I used and you can personalize it in any editing program)
4. Mod Podge (Michael's)
5. Any brush
6. Twine or rope
7. Embellishments (I used bows and a plastic evergreen branch)
Step 1: Cut out the tag and the photo into circles. I didn't cut them out perfectly because I was going for a bit of a rustic look. I just eye balled it.
Step 2: After you decide which picture you wanted on which side, put a decent size of Mod Podge on one side and spread it with the brush. While the Mod Podge is wet, put the picture on top.
Step 3: Spread more Mod Podge on top. This will put the edges of the photo down firmly on the ornament and seal it all in.
Step 4: After the first side dries, do the same on the other side with the other picture.
Step 5: Now attach the twine to the top of the ornament and hot glue any embellishments you want on your ornament.
I really like this DIY because it was so easy, and looks so cool. Below you can see the steps in photos.


0 comments:
Post a Comment