Coffee Cup Gift Card Holders





Gift season is upon us and sometimes, no matter how hard we try, we cant figure out what to get that one person (you know who they are). So you have to do whats necessary, give them a coffee gift card. Now you can leave it in the little gift card envelope they give you, or you can be like me and make these awesome gift card holder. This project is easy and fun.

You will need:
1. Scrapbook paper or stock card paper
2. Scissors
3. Glue
4. Template 
5. Embellishments 

Step 1: print out the templates I have provided. you can just right click your mouse on the image and click "save image". You can either print out the templates and trace them onto your scrapbook paper or you can put the scrapbook paper in the printer and print right on it.

Step 2: Figure out which scrapbook papers you want to use. I used one green and one red and I made the caps white. The sleeve can be any color you want, I kinda liked the black look. The inside of the cup doesn't really matter because no one will see it. So you can make it white or you can match it to your cup.

Step 3: Cut out all of your shapes. There should be 4 total.

Step 4: Glue your pieces together. The gray lines on the template show where the glue should be applied. You can use Elmer glue, but I used hot glue because it dries much faster. For the lid and inside of the cup, fold the lid in half and glue the inside piece between the two halves.

Step 5: Tape the gift card inside so when they pull on the lid, the card comes out with it. You can use double sided tape or circle a piece of tape. Do not use glue because you don't want to damage the strip on the back of the gift card. 

Step 6: Decorate. You can use stickers or draw something. 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Meet The Author

Hi! My name is Ella, and my passion is creating beautiful things. I'm 24 years old. I'm a stay at home mom and wife. I have the most handsome and kind husband, and have a baby boy who brings indescribable joy to my life.