This DIY is so easy and cute and has so many uses. I love the idea of cutting out shapes from scrapbook paper because you can glue them to gifts, cards, gift tags and so much more. Here I have some of my favorite outlines. The following three are Happy Birthday Banners. I also have a template of balloons and a birthday cake
You will need:
1. Templates (use the ones I provided or Google your own)
2. Scissors
3. Accessories (toothpicks, twine and anything else that will give it a 3D feel)
3. Accessories (toothpicks, twine and anything else that will give it a 3D feel)
4. Hot glue gun to glue the shapes down.
Step 1: Wrap the gift (I used simple brown paper from Michael's/
Step 2: Print the templates on scrapbook paper. I tried to print the banner letters in a way that doesn't have letter next to each other with the same design. Print each banner on different designs and then put the words together. I also printed the balloons on separate scrapbook paper to give it a mix and match look.
Step 3: cut the shapes out and glue them onto the gift. The triangle on the banner needs to be folded back over the twine and glued down.
Step 4: Add twine as string to the balloons.










0 comments:
Post a Comment