I am obsessed with decorating table. I love fancy dinners... well decorating them, not cooking them. . Maybe it is the season, but lately I have been in love with the colors gold and burgundy, so I jumped at the opportunity to decorate the table in those colors when my friend suggested doing a crime mystery party (That is why you will see weird names on the name tags). Unfortunately I was in a hurry to put this together and didn't get a whole lot of the prep work photographed. But the gist of it is the following:
Mini pumpkins spray painted gold for the plates
Gold plate chargers (in dollar tree for the season, get them while they are there)
Name plates (printed names glued on fancy scrapbook paper)
A gold vase and flowers (I used fake here but feel free to use real)
A few thrown around candles.

Beautiful! Good job!
ReplyDelete